Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Upcoming Jessie Releases

    Its been awhile since I posted anything on Jessie . Must admit was'nt to taken in by her opening single from her yet to be named sophomore album titled Wild but since then there has been a promising list of songs which have seen the light of day. My favorite has to be Magnetic a song from the upcoming movie Mortal Instruments City of Bones ! Surely this has to be released as a single. This could be the song to break her in the USA in my opinion!






     When her mom is attacked and taken from their home in New York City by a demon, a seemingly ordinary teenage girl, Clary Fray, finds out truths about her past and bloodline on her quest to get her back, that changes her entire life.

Casting
 Lily Collins has been cast as Clary. Jamie Campbell-Bower has been cast as Jace. Robert Sheehan has been cast as Simon





 Take me to a place I know
Anywhere that feels like home
Somewhere that if I let go
Someone's gonna catch my soul
 
MAGNETIC!!


 Our next song brought to light is another movie song. This time from the Kickass 2 soundtrack. The movie opens on the 24th of August and I'm sure Jess's song Hero will be well received!

HERO
I don't need no hero! "I can save myself, no hero"


The last two songs on our playlist from Jessie this month are Excuse My Rude and Its My Party . Her latest single Its My Party is catchy but I can see it wearing a bit thin after a few listens but there are better songs from the upcoming album. Square One and Excuse My Rude both sound good.
These are two good songs in my opinion and after being a little disappointed in her single releases I see a lot of promise for the future! I have a sneaky feeling Jessie pushed to have Its My Party released for a reason. The lyrics on the Miley Cyrus song We Cant Stop are too close to be coincidental.  Must say I quite enjoyed the music video for Its My Party. Its your party Jess do what you want! 

Excuse My Rude 



Its My Party

  

No comments:

Post a Comment